TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

One of Mine / Luke: 14 25-33

Many heard him say:

If wish to follow me
Then leave the world behind
Fathers, Mothers, Sisters, Brothers
If you wish to be one of mine

Take up your cross each day
No matter how heavy it may seem
I am with you every step of the way
Place all your hope and trust in me

If you wish to climb the highest mountain
You must be prepared for the journey
If you wish then, to be my disciple
I say, be ready to do battle for me

They will slander, laugh, and mock you
Try to weaken your love for me
I tell you then, if your heart is true
You shall triumph over all, in victory

If you truly wish to be one of mine
Then you must leave the world behind
Take up your cross, be on your way
Many heard him say, and hear him say, today
Goodbye world - I Love You Jesus!

No comments: