TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Living Beatitude

Bless you poor, yours is the kingdom of heaven
Bless you that mourn, I will wipe away your tears
Bless you gentle of spirit, you will inherit the land
Bless you righteous ones, power is in your hands
Bless you merciful, My mercy shall rain upon you 
Bless you pure of heart, God's light will see you through
Bless you peacemakers, the sons of God Most High
Bless you persecuted, righteous ones of the kingdom
Bless you slandered, you shall live in peace and freedom
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great
Rejoice and be glad, for you shall truly have your fill
Rejoice and be glad, for you persevered through the fire
Bless you My children, for fulfilling My will and desire
Rejoice in My Spirit, My disciples, heaven is awaiting you

No comments: