TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Throwing Stones

"Teacher this woman, was found to be in adultery,

The law calls for her to be stoned, what do you say?"

Jesus wrote across the ground with his finger.

The Pharisees tested him to hear what he would say.

"Let him among you without sin, cast away."

One by one, they casted their stones away.

"Woman, where are they now, that condemn you?"

"No one, Lord - no one my Lord, because of you."

"Neither do I condemn you, go on your way, sin no more,

I am the light of the world, the light of eternal life,

Go on your way, sin no more; follow me, sin no more!"



No comments: