TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time Slipping Away


Racing to the finish line - racing with time
Struggling with the misery - of the daily grind
They say the end may be coming very soon
Just keep on living - keep pushing on through

Time has a way - of slipping away
The secret of life - getting through today
The happiness, the heartache, the smiles and tears
The brokenness, the mending, the burdens and prayers

Racing to the finish line - loosing time
Struggling with destiny - peace of mind
They say how I long for those glory days
Just keep on living - before life passes away

Time has a way - of slipping away
The end of journey - crossing the line
They say it's not over till it's over
Just across the goal - the prize is divine 

No comments: