TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The True Meaning of "Christmas"

I remember - Silent Night - Jingle Bells
The glistening lights - singing carols
And dreaming of a White Christmas

Stringing up cards across the walls
Holly and red ribbons decking the halls
The peaceful feeling of Christmas

I remember - the greatest story ever told
The Babe wrapped in swaddling clothes
As the stars of heaven stood guard by

"Jesus" laying there, the earth was still
Mary and Joseph - the scriptures fulfilled
Angels praising and adoring his holy name

The Babe, the Lamb, Son of the great "I Am"
"LOVE" - opening the gates to eternal bliss
I remember - the true meaning of "Christmas"

No comments: