TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The "True Vine"


From deep down inside I will make my way
Through the depths of hell around every grave
When at last one day I will rise into the light
And you shall blossom my sweet delight

Up to the mountains high and valleys low
I will guide your way and you will grow
Together we shall be as one in harmony
Together we shall set the captives free

Spring forth into the world in every direction
Let your beauty shine forth far and wide
The Vine of life extends branches
Bearing much fruit, the Vine-Dresser is glorified

I shall prune away every fruitless branch
So that the fruit bearers produce abundantly
And all will see your beauty as one with me
Together we shall set the captives free

Once barren branches shall bear much fruit
Those that hunger will feed upon you
You shall nourish them from deep within
They shall be removed from their sin

I am the "True Vine" - you are the branches
Be nourished from the source of life
Let your beauty shine forth far and wide
Bearing much fruit, the "Vine-Dresser" is glorified

No comments: