TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Prepared You Home


Do not be afraid - I am with you
Be not troubled on your way - live truth
If you love me, my words will set you free
Then you will have no fear at all

I promise never to leave you alone
My Father's grace will guide you home
In the Spirit of truth you will believe
Dwell in the house of the Lord

The Holy Spirit will teach you
Enlighten your heart to joyous things
Though I go to prepare your place
I will be with you my child, always

Great are the gifts of the Father
Rejoice, for His eyes are upon you
Blessings of the Holy Spirit fill your soul
The Creator has prepared you home   

No comments: