TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Answer


People are searching for something real
Looking high up to the heavens above
Seeking answers to the questions below
In time, with faith, all will come to know

Our eyes are clouded with earthly things
For a moment the vice extends pleasure
Seek out wisdom and the joy it brings
Peace is freedom and a lasting treasure

Temptation pulls us in many directions
Leading us always to dead end roads
But there is hope in the face of rejection
The source of power where mercy flows

Seek out first the narrow path to truth
The answer is found where it all began
The question: "Who do you say that I am?"
“The Christ of God." Son of the Great, I AM!
 

No comments: