TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Spell of Words


A spell of words brewing become old
Though there are stories yet untold
As life around us continues to unfold
There is so much beauty in a breeze

A gentle musical whisper in the wind
The quiet voice yearning deep within
Where we're going; where we've been
Watching leaves falling from the trees

Just trying to make some sense of it all
While watching the world around me fall
Listening for the voice of Wisdom call
Knowing truth is nurtured on my knees

Sometimes this life is such a heavy load
The end of a rainbow without the gold
An idle cup of warm tea growing cold
A spell of words brewing into a harmony

No comments: