TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Armor of the Wise


I sense a special feeling
There is a buzz in the air
Though seeing is believing
I feel your presence near

I hear a call within my soul
This hunger I must feed
There is a story to be told
This fire burning within me

The clock is ticking faster
Time is drifting out to sea
The plan of a loving Master
Is unfolding for all to see

A tremendous time of grace
As truth is being revealed
Evil is showing its ugly face
As our fates are being sealed

True faith is being tested
The faithful are taking sides
Believers are being vested
With the armor of the wise

 

No comments: