TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Holy, Holy, Holy

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you
Before you were born I consecrated you
I appointed you a prophet to every nation
Before the beginning of time....."I AM"
My Lord in you I take refuge
Let me never be put to shame
In thy righteousness deliver me
Thy wondrous deeds I proclaim
My praise is continually of thee
You are forever a fortress for me
In the womb you sustained me
Upon the cross you set me free
My rock of refuge and tranquility
Strong fortress cover my shame
Wisdom pours forth from thee
Thy Holy Name I shall proclaim
Before you formed me you knew me
Consecrated my soul to live for thee
To rejoice forever of your glory
The "Great I AM" Holy, Holy, Holy!


No comments: