TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Trading Places


 
I awoke today

Peeled the covers away

I washed my face

Ate me some breakfast

 
Started my day

Some work: some play

Did I see the grace

I've been blessed with

 
It was so cold last night

So many tears were cried

Some may even have died

The night was so so frigid

 
How are the children

Were they hungry last night

Did the senior citizen

Want sometime.....anything

 
Will they get through today

Will they eat a warm meal

Will the cold freeze away

The hopelessness they feel

 
I awoke today

Warm and full of grace

Will I awake one day

To trading places

 

 

No comments: