TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

He Opened My Eyes


Hustling, bustling; edgily waiting
The pace and pressure weighing
A sudden glance to the curb side
Was a moment of true awakening
In that moment in time I realized

How truly fortunate of a man I am
Taking for granted so many things
Only fools profess to understand
In the things that they can not see

One step, then two, taken in stride
Swaying his staff side over side
An amazing sight made me think
Compared to his faith I am weak

Life is a long journey crossing over
Red, yellow or green he did not see
Steps of faith lead to the other side
I too am blind; he opened my eyes

No comments: