TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Miracle of Life


A bitter sweet morning as I open my eyes
The day is dawning; the sun begins to rise
A blessed day for the celebration of life
Thank you Father...so powerful and wise

Seems like yesterday that my son was born
I often wonder where all the time has gone
Counting my blessings helps me day by day
Now more than ever while he is so far away

Words could never express how proud I am
To be the father of this special young man
Thank you Father for this awesome grace
For the miracle of life on this special day

Though this day will be a bitter sweet one
I shout out a happy birthday to my son
Thank you Father...so powerful and wise
Thank you Father...for the miracle of life!

No comments: