TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Am God!!!


 
Listen to the quiet of the heart
Be silent and enjoy the harmony
Enter into the meditative things
Enjoy the everlasting symphony

Let your lips not utter any word
Chatter will clutter and deceive
Silence provides the lasting cure
Allowing the soul to remain free

The noise of the world creeps in
Leads us into temptation and sin
Deafening the silence of solitude
Separation from the voice within

Absorbed in calm of peacefulness
And stricken by the solitude rod
Enter in the quiet of eternal bliss
Be still, and know.....I Am God!!!

No comments: