TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

One toward Peace



This is the time to end the fear
Today is the day to start anew
With one voice in humble prayer
A new beginning for me and you

Flaming words lead to our demise
As darkness separates from light
Healing begins with compromise
The answer is black and white

Understanding frees from within
Trust is a great place to begin
Sometimes we must lose to win
Love sees beyond colors of skin

Too much war and too much hate
Too many reasons to separate
Where it all ends no one knows
The difference is where it flows

United hearts subdue the pains
One day all division will cease
The truth pours from our veins
Flowing as one toward peace

 

No comments: