TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, March 11, 2016

See and Believe


 
They do not know me...yet they see me
Are held in bondage...refusing to believe
Freedom is before them...a reach away
A yesterday is no different, than today

I have called...A voice in the wilderness
Put before you...reality, truth; not bliss
All in All...A dream that shall never fade
All in All... the Life, Truth, and the Way

They have eyes, but they do not see
And they have dreams, never revealed
They are bound, waiting to be set free
They do not know me...believe, in me

In me you will find joy and compassion
You will find a love that is everlasting
Tranquility and peace, never to cease
They do not know me, See and Believe

No comments: