TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Sweetest Prayer

Walking in he sat behind me there
Whispered words to me very clear
Sir, help me get something to eat
As I turned our eyes would meet

A moment placing me face to face
With a truly amazing state of grace
The heartfelt pain within his eyes
I failed to realize, I failed to realize

I stood wondering, my Lord, why me
As I gazed upon you there on a tree
Was I caught off guard on the day
This hungry man showed your face

As one we prayed the Lord's Prayer
I listened to his voice so very clear
He prayed the words like a symphony
The Kingdom, the Power, and Glory

His body was seeking food to eat
But his heart never skipped a beat
As I listened to every uttered word
The sweetest prayer I ever heard

No comments: