TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Afternoon

Lazy Sunday afternoon
A quiet place of mind
Reminiscing the days
Through a child's eyes

It seems like yesterday
Those Giants in my life
Most now gone away
Into the glorious light

The joy of a Baptism
A dedication of glory
Surrounded by family
Beginning a life story

A Babe washed clean
Free from original stain
Beginning the journey
Towards eternal life

So many painful limbs
Those yet never tested
Family always begins
Just as God planned it

Be joyful and be wise
Love always.....always
Life quickly passes by
A new.....Afternoon




No comments: