TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

His Wonder

Every day I walk alone, a product of the seeds I've sown
I wander...and wonder

How could it all have turned to this, faithless; emptiness
I wander...and wonder

A time ago my faith was strong; living in truth
Hopeless and all alone, I'm calling out to you
For some saving Grace.....or a miracle or two
Can you hear me.....hear me calling out to you

Every day I trust and pray, hoping for a miracle or two
For some saving Grace, I ponder blessings of renewal

I long to wander...live in His wonder
I long to wander...hear His thunder
I long to wander...I long to wander
Wander and wander in His wonder

No comments: