TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

In the Life of a Soul


This is the day I turn and walk away
This is the day I release and let go
This is the day I chart a new course
This is the day I allow Grace to flow

A time to leave all my cares behind
A time to strike a triumphant blow
A time to enter a new state of mind
A time to for mending a weary soul

For the times that I spent all alone
For the times I shed so many tears
For the times I was lost and lonely
For the times I fell prey to my fears

This is the day of glorious salvation
This is the day of joy and jubilation
This is the day God's Grace will flow
This is the day; In the life of a soul

No comments: