TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, March 2, 2018

In Your Love I Reside


I tried to do the right thing
I work hard to stand tall
Got married; raised a family
Focused not to drop the ball

Sometimes life takes over
Played not between the lines
That's when I seek cover
Where I know victory resides

I can never loose with Jesus
He is always by my side
I can never loose with Jesus
His arms are opened wide

One step forward two back
Not rolling within the tracks
I just keep on forward hoeing
Pray my labors keep on sowing

I can never loose with Jesus
He will never run and hide
The victory is in my Jesus
My Jesus, in your love I reside

No comments: