TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Rosary


Morning walk around the lake 
Holding her Rosary in my hand
One she prayed with into glory 
Christmas morning...mourning

We were there at her bedside
Where we prayed and we cried
It was a grace to see her face
Eyes closed, and headed home

She was chosen by the Father
To mother sons and daughters
Sharing her love to everyone
Today, she prayed with her son

I felt her as many times before
The times she held my hand
It was such a beautiful thing
Feeling the warmth of her hand

Walking and praying together
Contemplating her memory
She kept pace step by step
Hand in hand and the Rosary

No comments: