TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, November 23, 2019

"Praise Jesus"

A Poem Inspired by my Christian Brother, Kanye West. His words, "I was Asleep...I was Drowned"

I was asleep...I was drowned...I was lost... now I’m found... this is life...keep it real...praise Jesus...praise Jesus

One day up...next day down
I was asleep...I was drowned
This is life...keep it real...praise Jesus...praise Jesus

He will awaken you
Life line rescue you
Vanish away pride
In your heart reside

Awake from slumber
He has your number
Fly on majestic wings
With the King of Kings

I was asleep...I was drowned...I was lost... now I’m found... Spirit filled...Born Again...praise Jesus...praise. Jesus

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
Praise Jesus! Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: