TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020


The Snake

For many years I’ve smelled a rat in the political system and process. However, the snake has raised his head in the form of a virus. Our Businesses are shut down, our Health Care facilities are overwhelmed, Schools are closed, and our places of Worship not accessible. I am a Catholic and will not be able to attend the most Sacred Services of Easter. We will not be able to have family Easter at our home. The children of a very large loving family will not be able to race to find the hidden Easter Eggs. Forgive me...this is ridiculous!!! I do smell a rat in this situation, and the snake behind it all will soon be revealed. God is in control and the evil behind this nightmare will be exposed. As a Catholic I say “Praise Jesus Christ!” He is risen and will make all things new. I pray at this time for people of all Faiths and their families. For the first time in history we are one. We will get though this together and will crush the head of the snake. Peace!

No comments: