TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My Lord and My God

My Lord and My God

On this night of Passover the dome of the earth will be adorned with brilliant light. Many will be confined to their homes in anguish and distress. I pray this night for Divine Mercy upon all of mankind. I pray that you will send your glorious Angels to destroy the evil spirit invading the earth. We are a sinful people in need of cleansing. If it be your Will remove this plague from our midst. Heal all affected by it and heal our land. This night the Host will set the heavens aglow. We pray for your mercy to free us from the bondage here below. Amen
Attachment.png

No comments: