TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Glad Tidings

Luke 4: 18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me; he has sent me to bring glad tidings to the poor.
Today’s Gospel reading speaks clearly to us in this passage. As disciples of our Lord, we have been given a mandate to proclaim the good news to those around us, especially the poor in spirit. People today, as in generations past, hunger for the truth as proclaimed in the Gospels. Filled with the Spirit of God, we must do our very best to feed those who hunger and are in need. If we who hear do not answer the call to evangelize, then who will? Be not afraid to answer; the Lord is calling.

No comments: