TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Peace or Division

“Do you think that I have come to establish peace on the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.”
The battle lines have been drawn. You are either on the side of the Lord, and do your best to follow his will, or you find yourself on the opposite side of the fence, opposing the will of God in your life. Unfortunately, in today’s day and age there is no in-between. The Lord tells us that if we choose to follow him then we must be prepared to do battle with the opposing forces; many of whom will be members of our own families. It is not easy to be a true follower of Christ, it can be down right painful and stressful. But the Lord tells us time and time again, “Be not afraid, I go before you always, come follow me, and I will give you rest.” Be not afraid to do battle for the sake of the Lord, the sacrifices will be great, but the rewards shall be everlasting!

No comments: