TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

"Goodbye"
The smiles now gone, the laughter too
Your once in a lifetime has come to you
The love you shared shall forever remain
So too with your loss our grief and pain
When at last we say goodbye
Our tears of sadness subside
The cherished memories of you
Will comfort and get us through
Joined with the faithful departed
My heart is overjoyed for you
Now tasting the fullness of glory
In this never ending lifetime story
Your smile and laughter endless forever
As you pass once in a lifetime through
Fullness to love now more than ever
As grace and glory now shine upon you
In the presence of everlasting joy
With a sigh and tearful eyes
With love we say - "goodbye"
 
 

 

No comments: