TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Strive After Virtue
 
Let your hearts not be filled with dissipation
Weigh you down and fill your life with cares
Unless you spend time striving after virtues
This life will tie you down with all its snares
You have the strength to grow
You have the power to say no
You need to watch all the time
You need to pray and to climb
Virtues are dwelling within you
Bigger things are out there that await you
The choice has been given freely to choose
Escape all the madness go out find a place
Strive and allow your virtues to breakthrough
You have the strength to grow
You have many seeds to sow
You have mountains to climb
So keep praying all the time
Unlock the virtues within you
You have the strength, I know
Remember I have told you so
Out of love I gave them all to you

No comments: