TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Pray for Peace (OLM)

Praised be Jesus, my dear children, my Son sends me to you
With a happy, joyous heart, I desire to help you
I am the Queen of Peace, may peace dwell in you
Praised be Jesus, praised be Jesus, I need you

With you, dear children, I can realize peace
Pray for peace in the world; peace in families
My children, I call you to pray, I call you to pray
Praised be Jesus, praised be Jesus, pray for peace

Return prayer into the heart of your families
Put God in first place, where only He should be
To my beloved Son, "Jesus" - I intercede for you
Praised be Jesus, Praised be Jesus, I need you

I need you dear children, pray - pray - pray
I your Mother will help you to find your way
Persevere in prayer; it is the will of my Son
Praised be Jesus, Praised be Jesus, I need you
Praised be Jesus, Praised be Jesus, pray for peace

No comments: