TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Whisper

She spoke of her children in the words a poem
It took me back to the time we raised our own
A child so amazed when he entered God's place
A whisper; this is God's home - it's God's home

Mother and daughter writing words from the soul
Precious moments together come; then they go
It's all about family, children, helping them grow
A whisper; it's all about home - it's about home

In a blink of an eye they're kissing you goodbye
Excited to live out a dream; this is their time
Then they leave and you are standing all alone
A whisper; love in the home - love in the home

She spoke of her children - I thought of my own
The smiles and tears; how quickly they've grown
She spoke of her children in the words a poem
A whisper; love in the home - love in God's home
A whisper sown within a child's heart - God's home

No comments: