TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, September 17, 2012

New Day

Moonlight reflecting the sun
The stars are glistening above
The day gone by was tough
Tomorrow will be soon enough
Should the morning sun be shining
My eyes will greet the new day
I'll do my best to keep on trying
I'll fight the good fight all the way
Should heaven rain down tears
The clouds cover over the sky
I'll be cleansed from all my fears
And thank God for the gift of life
Then moonlight will shine above
The stars will light up the heavens
The Lord will fill me with his love
For a sinner like me, that's enough

No comments: