TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lift High the Cross


Go your way; sin no more
Mercy has set you free
No man condemns you
Lift the cross; follow me
 
The many sin laden roads
Casted accuser stones
Daily traveled through
Grace will strengthen you

My Mercy, knows no end
My Spirit, dwells within
My Heart, burns with fire
Repentant souls, my desire

Forgive other's misdeeds
God's light shining through
Be fruits of sown seeds
The Spirit has given you

It is the dawn of a new day
The Spirit of Truth is alive
Sin no more; live mercifully
Lift high the cross; follow me!

 

No comments: