TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Babe


Beneath the twinkling of a star
Within a stable the Spirit flowed
Three Kings traveled from afar
With frankincense, myrrh and gold

Adoring a Babe in swaddling clothes
Of whom the choirs of angles sing
Releasing from bondage all lost souls
The Babe; Savior and King of Kings

Twinkling star in the skies above
The light of God beaming forth
A Child born of the Father's love
Resetting a world drifting off course

Son of God; Son of Man, the Lamb
A child of peace; a child of love
Son of the Father the great "I Am"
Sleeping beneath a star - The Babe

No comments: