TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sense of it All


 
How long will you let me search Lord
How many times will you allow me fall
How long will I feel broken and beaten
Please! Save me from the pain of it all

I lack the strength to carry my cross
I am calling out to the only one I trust
The one that has walked in my shoes
My Redeemer; Savior, righteous and just

Life is beautiful, but filled with troubles
New battles fought every passing day
Though there are times I feel so alone
I know you always hear me when I pray

How much longer will I drift and sway
How long before I heed your loving call
How long will it take me to find my way
Please Lord! Help me make sense of it all

No comments: