TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Giant of a Man

He talked to me of many things...I listened

Taught me about everything...from his heart

Never swaying from the truth...always real

He was the giant of my life...the real deal


His sense of humor - still keeps me laughing

Timeless is the cleaver wit of this humble man

A loving heart, compassionate and forgiving

When I said, "I can't," he said, "yes you can"


He always made me think; sometimes twice

Left me scratching my head; I'm still scratching

These were life lessons that he was teaching

To this day from his divine wisdom I am reaping


Thank you my Lord and God for this treasure

One never to be diminished or taken away

For I have become just a minuscule measure

Of this giant of a man with you this day




No comments: