TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Queen of Peace


 
I am your mother...your mother...your mother...I love you!

You will find rest in me
Hope, joy and peace
Comfort and tranquility
Lead you to my son

Let your heart run free
That you may believe
Bask within the glory
Let the Spirit overcome

I am your mother...your mother...your mother...I love you!

The Father has sent me
To a world void of peace
All things are crumbling
Unraveling and undone

Listen my dear children
Flee the things of sin
Live out my messages
The Father's Will be done

I am your mother...your mother...your mother...I love you!
The hour is truly here
Repent; have no fear
For time is very near
The battle will be won

Spread joy to everyone
Be the warmth of the sun
Live the grace of peace
In the light of my Son

I am your mother...the Queen of Peace...and I love you!

 

No comments: