TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Mesmerized


I've got nothing
Not a word to say
So I gave the pen to Jesus
My Lord, please write away

Will you tell us a story
Walk with us hand in hand
Teach us about the Father
Our God...the Great I Am

Will Mother Mary be there
Guiding your precious hand
As you create with words
The joy of the Master plan

Write away my dear Jesus
As we praise your Holy Name
Penetrate us with Thy grace
Words to feel your embrace

Write away my dear Jesus
My dear Jesus write away
Reveal your awesome glory
Leave us totally mesmerized

No comments: