TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pray for My Intentions



Thirty four years of love
Messages from heaven above
I come to shower God's blessings
To share the joy of my Son...are you listening

The world is drowning in sin
The forces of evil are attacking
Every direction in this restless world
Peace is in danger; satan is the sword

I am calling all my "Dear Children"
Raise your voices up to God in prayer
One heart, one soul, for my intentions
Call out to your Mother; I will be there

Be courageous and keep the faith
Persevere against violence and hate
Be faithful and true without exceptions
Peace and Love..."Pray for my intentions"

No comments: