TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Glue


My children, entrusted to me
Shake off your fears; believe
My Son, "Jesus", loves all you
You are wood; He is the Glue

Feel the bonding of our hearts
This union that will never part
A forever love.....forever new
Believe in love; sing out truth

Never, ever, give up the faith
Seek out the truth every day
My Love, seeks love from you
Dear wood; the light of truth

Unity of Heaven and earth
Apostles of love.....rebirth
The Holy Church is suffering
My children, rebirth; believe

The Heart is beating aloud
Listen.....redemption rings out
The Eucharist; forever with you
You are wood; My Son...the Glue

 

No comments: