TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christ is the Heart of the Church


Everything is passing
Everything is falling apart
Everything is slipping away
Everything is going to be OK

Why worry about tomorrow
Just make it through today
Surrounded with much sorrow
Together with one voice...pray

We are alive...fired up souls
We will survive...despite it all
We will in time...see a rebirth
Christ is the heart of the Church

Everlasting joyous peace
Christianity will never cease
It may seem evil is taking a toll
Jesus Christ redeemed man's soul

So my friends worry not
Listen to choirs of Angels sing
Christ is the heart of the Church
Jesus Christ…Is the King of Kings

 

 

No comments: