TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Sinners Jump In


I wish to pour out mercy upon mankind
Destroy sin and death for all eternity
Bestow great graces to set captives free
The hour has come for Divine Mercy

Faustina, Faustina, I have chosen you
To reveal these sacred glorified Rays
Faustina, Faustina, vessel of my love
The darkness of sin shall vanish away

Share my Image branded in your soul
Blood and Water pouring out victory
The gates of Heaven welcoming home
Souls washed in the Blood of Mercy

Faustina, Faustina, I have chosen you
For this hour of tribulation and sin
Faustina, Faustina, light of merciful truth
My Ocean of mercy is open...Sinners jump in!

No comments: