TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2026

I Search My Soul

 

 The many roads I’ve traveled,

Days and nights thinking of you,

My restless mind was unsettled,

From the pain I put you through,

 There’s one thing I want you to know,

There’s a feeling deep inside me,

That keeps me from losing control,

When I’m down on bended knees,

 I search my soul for answers,

When questions fill up my heart,

Away from all life’s romancers,

That’ve caused us to drift apart,

 At times I need to gather my senses,

To live out the truth inside of me,

Cast away all my defenses,

So I’ll be free, with eyes to see,

 I search my soul for answers,

Looking deep within my heart,

Away from all life’s romancers,

Nothing could ever keep us apart,

 I search my soul and find you,

From selfish ambitions I’m set free,

 Nothing is impossible to get through,

With you in my soul… am I… truly free!

No comments: