TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Ask; Seek; Knock

Jesus said to his disciples: "Suppose one of you has a friend to whom he goes at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, for a friend of mine has arrived at my house from a journey and I have nothing to offer him,' and he says in reply from within, 'Do not bother me; the door has already been locked and my children and I are already in bed. I cannot get up and give you anything.' I tell you, if he does not get up and give him the loaves because of their friendship, he will get up to give him whatever he needs because of his persistence. 'And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and the one who knocks, the door will be opened. What father among you would hand his son a snake when he asks for a fish? Or hand him a scorpion when he asks for an egg? If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good things to your children, how much more will the Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who asks him?" 

Consideration: Jesus says, ask; seek; knock; and you will receive; you will find; and the door will be opened. We need to be persistent in prayer, with hope; trust; and love, to the Father who loves us so much that he gave the world his only beloved Son. Amen.

No comments: