TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eternal Life or Damnation

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned.
I find this passage from John Chapter 3 to be very comforting. We are all sinners, but we have been given the assurance that if we trust in God’s mercy and believe in his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, then we shall see salvation, praise God! I also find this passage very troubling because of all the people in the world who are not Christian. For many good, loving, and decent human beings from other faiths this is not good news. How will they be saved if they do not profess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God? My personal opinion is: Jesus will come to each one of us at the moment of our death and he will allow us the grace to believe in him, or reject him as the Christ. What do you believe?

No comments: