TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

A new Heavens and a new Earth

In the midst of all the confusion and turmoil in our country and world today, the Prophet Isaiah gives us a ray of hope. Is 65:17-21
Thus says the Lord: Lo, I am about to create new heavens and a new earth; the things of the past shall not be remembered or come to mind. Instead, there shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create. For I create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight; I will rejoice in Jerusalem and exult in my people. No longer shall the sound of weeping be heard there, or the sound of crying; No longer shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not round out his full lifetime; he dies a mere youth who reaches but a hundred years, and he who fails of a hundred shall be thought accursed. They shall live in the houses they build, and eat the fruit of the vineyards they plant.
With such words of hope in a small glimpse of what God has in store for those who love Him; should worry about anything? Also, a very poignant statement from our Lord, “They shall live in the houses they build, and eat the fruit of the vineyards they plant.” When I read these words, the Lord is making it perfectly clear that the work of our hands is a grace, and we should work to enjoy and appreciate the works of our labor.

No comments: