TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am the light of the world, says the Lord; whoever follows me will have the light of life. Jn 8:12
This passage of Scripture is truly inspiring; the Christ, our Lord Jesus, invites us to follow him through the darkest points of our lives. He tells us not to look for satisfaction or put faith and hope in things that may seem on the exterior to be glamorous and fulfilling, but instead to seek out truth in all things. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light of our lives; whoever believes in him, though that person may be in darkness, shall see salvation guided by the light of Christ.

No comments: