TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Child of God
One thing that will never pass away
A blessing that every one of us share
Where wealth or fame are not in play
On this earth nothing will ever compare
Timeless, ageless, total completeness
The fullness of life today and hereafter
A gift given to all from the eternal I Am
A treasure filled with promise and love
Not to be buried or hidden but shared
What a peaceful loving world it would be
If we took the time and were able to see
That the differences we allow to divide us
Will never overshadow the force that binds us
An eternal link shared on this journey we trod
Forever united as "A Child of God"

No comments: