TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Mother’s Plea

Dear Children, As I look at you, my heart seizes with pain. Where are you going my children? Have you sunk so deeply into sin that you do not know how to stop yourselves? You justify yourselves with sin and live according to it. Kneel down beneath the Cross and look at my Son. He conquered sin and died so that you, my children, may live. Permit me to help you not to die but to live with my Son forever. Thank you!"

As I Look At You My Lord

As I look at you my Lord
On my knees beneath the cross
My heart seizes with such pain
My strength is at a loss
Ashamed at my offenses
For turning my back on you
Time to pay the consequences
Another soul in need of rescue

Where have I gone wrong - I feel so alone
To continue on this way - will only cause me pain
Falling once again - I know what I must do
I call upon your name - Jesus I trust in you

Show me on the way to go
Only you could love me so
Fill me with grace once again
In your mercy I can depend
Show me another way
Release me from this pain
I'm lost in a tail spin
Caught up within my sin

I know where I've gone wrong - but I am not alone
It's time to change my ways - tired of all the pain
The road to peace in view - I know what I must do
I call upon your name - Jesus I trust in you
As I look at you my Lord - on my knees beneath the cross
My salvation is in view - Jesus I Trust In You! Amen.

No comments: